We Fight For You
Choosing a better lawyer to handle your personal injury case can make all the difference between winning a large settlement or losing the case. With a combined 65 years of experience, Malin & Kutinsky PC is a law firm providing a truly individual, customized approach to handling personal injury cases. Having each practiced with a larger personal injury firm for over 30 years, Jeff Malin and Brian Kutinsky formed their own firm to provide a customized approach to handling personal injury cases. If you are looking for a firm with 50 associates, we are not the firm for you. Rather, our mission is to bring our combined years of experience to each case in order to achieve the maximum compensation. Our results speak for themselves:
- $4.5 million for a woman hit by a truck.
- $3.5 million for a family of a man who drowned in a public pool.
- $1.5 million for a man who fell through a roof.
- 1.1 million for a man hit by a car.
- 1 million for a teenager hit by a car involving an insurance dispute.
- $900,000.00 for a motorcyclist hit by a truck.
- $850,000.00 for a man beaten by the police.
- $800,000.00 for a disabled man who was jailed following a coerced confession by the police.
- $550,000.00 for a man who was injured when his motorcycle struck a pothole.
- $350,000.00 for a girl who was injured as a result of a negligent hairweave.
We know how to handle cases for the unfortunate victims of a serious injury. Almost all of our referrals have come from other attorneys who know of our reputation. In fact, we have represented attorneys who, themselves, have been injured.
The above results were obtained through hard work, consultation with top experts and a customized strategic approach in handling each case. We can provide that same service to you.
Jeff and Brian have spent their entire careers working at a larger law firm. There, they handled the largest and most complex cases. Now they have opened their own firm devoted to all aspects of personal injury where they can put their years of experience to work for you.